Hands up those who cried like a Baby

been crying with emotion since woke up ,
kids bought me new 50 " tv suprise and set it up last night ,
even the missus is singing ooo balotelli.....

old friends and family around tv all day ,

out tonight ,

the world has changed

Not really blubbed but definitely teary and a few sneaked through. I was 14 when we won the League Cup and still remember it and still here and I'm 49 now

WHAT A DAY!!!!!

Kids bought me a suprise present , 50" tv and set it up last night .
been crying ever since ,
55 years old and could`nt give a f£$%^

Blue moon has risen

Yep, blubbed.. Made all the sweeter having my son over for the weekend...

Today the F.A. Cup.... Next year The League, Champions League, World Cup, Wimbledon, Eurovision Song Contest, Miss World and X-Factor.........

Stand back fella's and stare in awe at that Blue Moon... It's there to stay...

City last won a trophy the year before I was born! I've lived & breathed every moment of our downward spiral throughout the years & I never thought anything could get to me again after the fight for survival which was the 99 play-off!

But I have to say I surprised myself today, & I've been very emotional since the final whistle! Crying buckets on the phone to my missus, who after 18 months is finally coming to understand just how much this club means to all of us who have been put through the mill down the years!

I couldn't be more proud & I'm thinking of all those blues we've lost since the last trophy, who would have loved to have seen this day, particularly my great grandad, who was a season ticket holder until well into his 80's!

Thank you Bobby Manc & the boys for finally giving us something to show for our years of unwavering support! You will go down in City's history as the boys who ended all those years of hurt!

the citizens said:
I'm so overwhelmed , havn't been this happy in a very long time ..

Wife rang me from town, hands up yes I did ,so her and my son brought a box of tissues home, but I don't really care , just so happy and early birthday pressie 49 next week.

Count me in all I could do was say thirty four fucking years city, thirty four fucking years, daughter thought I had lost me marbles. Brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.