handsomest/ugliest City players?

kp789 said:
Javi Garcia is incredible. Most girls I know think Joe Hart is sex on legs. I think Mancini is a bit of alright, wouldnt mind being that classy in my late 40's

2 sexy girls sat infront of me was taking pictures of joe harts arse all game last sunday, Not only the best keeper around but can have any woman he wants im not 1 bit jealous honest!!

CITYROBBO said:
kp789 said:
Javi Garcia is incredible. Most girls I know think Joe Hart is sex on legs. I think Mancini is a bit of alright, wouldnt mind being that classy in my late 40's

2 sexy girls sat infront of me was taking pictures of joe harts arse all game last sunday, Not only the best keeper around but can have any woman he wants im not 1 bit jealous honest!!

Did Russ Abbott have the same problem?

handsomest - Niall Quinn
ugliest - god love him, a face only a mother could love - Carlos (yet one of my colleagues really would...)

bluegirl74 said:
handsomest - Niall Quinn
ugliest - god love him, a face only a mother could love - Carlos (yet one of my colleagues really would...)

He's a tender lover is Carlos

My daughter says its Hart and Aguero and its "end of argument" apparently............

Just asked the dragon, Santa Cruz wins hands down, then Aguero according to the step daughter, if you go to Paphos eat in a place called tea for two theres an Aguero lookalike whos a waiter all the women drool over him,...ahemm...must admit he is a good looking bastard

atticusfinch1048 said:
I am hoping to trade the Mrs in as she loves Joe Hart - think we could do a swap he can have the Mrs and I will take his bird??

Infact anyone want me Mrs? Ugly as sin and made Les Dawson's old women look modestly good looking

Possibly. Picture?

Can't believe nobodys mentioned this troll. Voted most likely to live under a bridge.

article-1267699425084-068566130000044D-803771_223x335.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.