Hang your heads in shame... Collectively

tueartsboots said:
sdavros said:
tueartsboots said:
pee dubya said:
Has the Bluemoon Perv Society managed to get picture off her yet?

I might have to read the thread if they have...
She puts it up for a second and then deletes. However, I do know another way of retreiving them.....

less of it.. i don't want this thread turning into a perv society thread

Received and understood. Er Fancy a barm cake !

if i was arsed it find that picture of jean luc piccard looking despondent

sdavros said:
A new lady (allegedly) comes on here.. posts 500 times in an hour, most of them about sex and off topic turns into a hormone crazed fuckin mosh pit.. grown men fawning and typing *smiles sweetly* I just vommed a little in my mouth again.

The irony is they don't realise it's actually a fella they're flirting with, masquerading as a lass...

Ric said:
sdavros said:
A new lady (allegedly) comes on here.. posts 500 times in an hour, most of them about sex and off topic turns into a hormone crazed fuckin mosh pit.. grown men fawning and typing *smiles sweetly* I just vommed a little in my mouth again.

The irony is they don't realise it's actually a fella they're flirting with, masquerading as a lass...

i've been saying it. is it not obvious? very very freaky

Ric said:
sdavros said:

hahaha

Ric said:
sdavros said:

i knew it was......... * shit*

tueartsboots said:
pee dubya said:
Has the Bluemoon Perv Society managed to get picture off her yet?

I might have to read the thread if they have...
She puts it up for a second and then deletes. However, I do know another way of retreiving them.....

It's not her!

If it was however - She is top-drawer ;)

atbmcfc said:
Ric said:
sdavros said:

hahaha

There's gonna be some confused sexual identities on here. Samy, jimharri, tueartsboots etc I think you need to have a long hard look at yourselves and ask some serious questions about what you really want in life...

Ric said:
atbmcfc said:
Ric said:
sdavros said:

hahaha

There's gonna be some confused sexual identities on here. Samy, jimharri, tueartsboots etc I think you need to have a long hard look at yourselves and ask some serious questions about what you really want in life...

WUMMING at it's best I think!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.