Hang your heads in shame... Collectively

Ric said:
atbmcfc said:
Ric said:
sdavros said:
A new lady (allegedly) comes on here.. posts 500 times in an hour, most of them about sex and off topic turns into a hormone crazed fuckin mosh pit.. grown men fawning and typing *smiles sweetly* I just vommed a little in my mouth again.

The irony is they don't realise it's actually a fella they're flirting with, masquerading as a lass...
hahaha

There's gonna be some confused sexual identities on here. Samy, jimharri, tueartsboots etc I think you need to have a long hard look at yourselves and ask some serious questions about what you really want in life...

Mid life crisis, Ric !

Ric said:
atbmcfc said:
Ric said:
sdavros said:
A new lady (allegedly) comes on here.. posts 500 times in an hour, most of them about sex and off topic turns into a hormone crazed fuckin mosh pit.. grown men fawning and typing *smiles sweetly* I just vommed a little in my mouth again.

The irony is they don't realise it's actually a fella they're flirting with, masquerading as a lass...
hahaha

There's gonna be some confused sexual identities on here. Samy, jimharri, tueartsboots etc I think you need to have a long hard look at yourselves and ask some serious questions about what you really want in life...
lol
i am guessing it is a dual username so come on then ric, who is it?

atbmcfc said:
Ric said:
atbmcfc said:
Ric said:
hahaha

lol
i am guessing it is a dual username so come on then ric, who is it?

it's Ric..

Oh My God.... you daft gets!!! is this post about me???

Am female and was just having a laugh...No am not packing it... it pasting time.

YOU who made this post... awwwww!!!!!

Payback.

Kylieylee said:

Am female and was just having a laugh...No am not packing it... it pasting time.

Payback.

female huh?? AHEM! " how you doing"?

blue_chili_pepper said:
Kylieylee said:

Payback.

female huh?? AHEM! " how you doing"?

Have you had part in this post..........Not being very nice here are they??

Kylieylee said:

Payback.

Picture?

Naked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.