Hang your heads in shame... Collectively

Glenda MCFC said:
This thread is absolute bollocks and nonsense ...

Originaly it was sdavros saying we were pathetic for fawning over a newbie who has been a barrel of laughs, silly, fun and feisty. She has taken a lot of flak and stood her ground. Brownebluebird has supported her.
Not sure why sdavros has been so proggish. It is off topic, often silly and a complete minefield sometimes. It has turned in nonsense and bollocks as the OP didn't really have apoint to make. If Kylie didn't like it, she would have done one !

tueartsboots said:
Glenda MCFC said:
This thread is absolute bollocks and nonsense ...

Originaly it was sdavros saying we were pathetic for fawning over a newbie who has been a barrel of laughs, silly, fun and feisty. She has taken a lot of flak and stood her ground. Brownebluebird has supported her.
Not sure why sdavros has been so proggish. It is off topic, often silly and a complete minefield sometimes. It has turned in nonsense and bollocks as the OP didn't really have apoint to make. If Kylie didn't like it, she would have done one !

Thank you Tuearts... Your a star :-).....

blue_chili_pepper said:
paddystyle said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
paddystyle said:
does barm actually exist or have you lot made it up?

a barm cake does exist! a muffin doesn't
i've heard of muffin not barm,is it a manc thing?

i think barm is a global thing! muffins are known by losers ;) ;)
must've not reached us loser's over here then,i've asked everyone in the house and they've never heard of it ;0)

a barm cake does exist! a muffin doesn't[/quote]
i've heard of muffin not barm,is it a manc thing?[/quote]

i think barm is a global thing! muffins are known by losers ;) ;)[/quote]
must've not reached us loser's over here then,i've asked everyone in the house and they've never heard of it ;0)[/quote]

hmmmm ask again? :)

blue_chili_pepper said:
i've heard of muffin not barm,is it a manc thing?[/quote]

must've not reached us loser's over here then,i've asked everyone in the house and they've never heard of it ;0)[/quote]

hmmmm ask again? :)[/quote]
just read some of the barm/muffin thread,funny ,bizzare and frightening in equal measure's

paddystyle said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
i've heard of muffin not barm,is it a manc thing?

hmmmm ask again? :)[/quote]
just read some of the barm/muffin thread,funny ,bizzare and frightening in equal measure's[/quote]

come on paddy! join us, with have alliances with south england in tueartsboots, up north in manchester with me, an army in australia with wheelsy! let you build forces from ireland! join our barm revolution!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.