Hansen-Utd fans would back Liverpool to win title over City

Buzzers

Another sign of City's progress is that there is now a feeling among plenty of United fans that they would rather see Liverpool win the title than City.

That may not be 100% of fans, admittedly, but I am convinced it is a growing body of opinion - testimony to what is going at the Etihad Stadium.

As a Utd fan, personally I think he's talking shit (as unusual as that would be for Hansen, I know!).

If we weren't going to take it I'd much rather City win it than Liverpool for a host of reasons and I think most would feel the same, although those living in Manchester would probably never admit it to their City supporting neighbour.

What do you reckon?

Strange if true, logical answer seems to have been prefer Chelsea, that way Rags keep most league titles and don't have to suffer long over due abuse from City fans. Liverpool look at the moment as though top four will be as good as they can achieve this season unless there are some monumental fuck ups. On a side note it was about this time last year Chelsea imploded, can't see that happening this time round.

Yeah, well given the option I think most would probably plump for Chelsea, but Hansens referring to a straight choice between City and Liverpool.

He's in dreamland really, Liverpool have no chance of a title challenge this year.

I think Chelsea are a solid unit this year and I could see them investing more in Jan.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:14 pm --<br /><br />
ChesterRdBlue said:
Couldn't give a fuck, but thanks anyway.

So don't click the thread then.... its not rocket science.

Have you not heard his diatribes on MotD? How anyone could expect a sensible statement regarding City, it's just sheer lunacy!

Yeah well, we'll have to wait for that to actually happen first. In 10 years time god knows where anyone will be, maybe QPR will be winning all round them.

The best position you could be would be 12 league titles, assuming you win every season between now and then, you'd still be 7 behind Utd so I guess domination would depend on your definition.

I figured it might be an interesting point to discuss though, if the best I we can muster is a bunch of 'oh I'm bluer than you are red' shite, I shant bother.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:29 pm --<br /><br />
The Future's Blue said:
Have you not heard his diatribes on MotD? How anyone could expect a sensible statement regarding City, it's just sheer lunacy!

Regarding anything mate, he's a plumb.

At the same time I thought it was interesting to see the reaction. Most Utd fans I've seen respond would prefer City to win over Liverpool (if the choice was one or the other).

Hanson has become a bitter little tit when he talks about City. It's time the BBC got new blood for Match of the day. Sick of seeing him and the Preston Queen with that smug jug eared **** Lineker spouting bollocks every Saturday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.