Happy 2nd anniversary. 1-6

Was there with my dad and nephew so three generations of us to stick it to the bastards.

It was payback time, and it was fucking glorious

I'm still traumatised by that day. They absolutely battered us for 40 minutes and we got a goal against the run of play and then they had one sent off.
It was a complete freak result and the scoreline bore no relation to the game.

I need to watch it again, just to help me get over it, but I'll have to stock up on jelly and ice cream first.

Remember my lad phoning me up completely off his face. Every time we scored he went to the bar to celebrate! In a pub full of rags too!

Loved how our younger fans had payback that day after years of shit from plazzie red mates.

i think some results are great and should give you bragging writes but the 1-6 is something that is history and should be celebrated annually.

according to the mail in HIS book, he says his MRs hated that day like no other and didn't dare go out in case she met any CITY fans. probably just like 99% of them red ****s

stony said:
I'm still traumatised by that day. They absolutely battered us for 40 minutes and we got a goal against the run of play and then they had one sent off.
It was a complete freak result and the scoreline bore no relation to the game.

I need to watch it again, just to help me get over it, but I'll have to stock up on jelly and ice cream first.

I've ruined it for mself, the highlights on mcfc.co.uk have been my homepage for 1 yr 364 days now :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.