Happy 6-1 day!

I was stood in the end seat right next to their fans. The look on their faces!

_56231000_fergie_231011.jpg

9417891_orig.png

I watched the game in a pub in Windsor and about half of the clientele were Rags ( well it's one of their heartlands I suppose ) and the other half just wanted to see them get a good pasting. Most of them left after 3-0 and the rest didn't utter a single word as we cheered as the goals flew in.
One of my best Sunday ( or was it Saturday ) dinner outings ever ha -ha. !

Edit......actually, it was the best.

Watched it in City square with disbelief as every goal went in, it was my turn to get the beers in the second half took ages getting served and ended up spilling 4 pints walking back through the crowd and ended up with what was a mouthful of beer left in one plastic cup as I ended up wearing the rest of the beer as the goals went in.

Watched it in City square with disbelief as every goal went in, it was my turn to get the beers in the second half took ages getting served and ended up spilling 4 pints walking back through the crowd and ended up with what was a mouthful of beer left in one plastic cup as I ended up wearing the rest of the beer as the goals went in.

Here's a clip of City Square during the match....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.