Happy 6-1 day!

We keep going on about this result, we sing about it, we talk about it, we post threads about it, should we not drop it...…………
………………………
……………………..
Should we F**k as like drop it, long may it live. It wasn't just the result it was a time when in the league city / united topped the table and the whole world watched this game with most expecting the rags to show they where the top team. But what a display from those players and the rest to follow is history being made.
The 5-1 was better 23/09/89.

They had spent £10 million which was a huge amount in those days. Up in the top left hand corner of the Kippax. 2 meters away from the scum exchanging coins for fun. (No showsec then) What a day!! I was 16 best day of my life.
their divs scrambling to get out of the North stand....funny as fuck

They had spent £10 million which was a huge amount in those days. Up in the top left hand corner of the Kippax. 2 meters away from the scum exchanging coins for fun. (No showsec then) What a day!! I was 16 best day of my life.

It was £13 million, IIRC.

I always felt Micah missed his real calling as a heavyweight champion of the world.

My Italian is rubbish but it does sound like he is saying something to the effect of “United are just rebuilding this year”, “they decided to conserve energy for their next match”, and “their iOS app is highly rated in the Apple store”, you’re right.

My Italian is perfect and he is saying look 60,000 empty seats, it should have be ten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.