Happy Birthday Yaya Toure

"Mostly he was he was fucking lazy" what a load of bullshit. Practically won us the league on his own in 2014.
Toure is a lazy fuck. Get over it.

Moreover, Toure is a greedy shit. Yeah, he said some good things about us - but he created controversy after controversy along with his agent simply to extract more money.

Pep had enough of his shit and got rid of him for the better of the squad.

As tribute to Yaya's worth - you'll find his statue in front of our stadium right beside that of Carlos Tevez's.

He is in my top 5 City players . Don't do happy birthday crap for people I don't know and have never met, YaYa was a great player.

Toure is a lazy fuck. Get over it.

Moreover, Toure is a greedy shit. Yeah, he said some good things about us - but he created controversy after controversy along with his agent simply to extract more money.

Pep had enough of his shit and got rid of him for the better of the squad.

As tribute to Yaya's worth - you'll find his statue in front of our stadium right beside that of Carlos Tevez's.

Get over it? You're talking shit mate.

So every player without a statue isn't worth celebrating?

Get over it? You're talking shit mate.

So every player without a statue isn't worth celebrating?
If Toure were at the form and personality of say 5 to 8 years ago, at the very peak of his talent, ... I'd fervently hope he'd play for Arsenal. To totally fuck up their team chemistry and create needless controversy.

Toure was a great talent for sure. But he was a net liability.

And my favorite player ever for City - Carlos Tevez, was even moreso (Mancini - love the guy - contributed to Tevez's behavior - but Toure had no such excuse as he was a total shit even under Pep).

On offense, Toure was often an unstoppable beast. He mostly excelled in this regard.

On defense... oh, my God! Toure was fucking the best defender I ever saw when going all out.

But.. Toure was a lazy fuck. Listless on defense mostly, great on offense. For sure, one of the best players we ever had - and one of the worst personalities too.

Last edited:
HBD Yaya. He was brilliant in the 2013/14 season

View attachment 118648
It didn't end the way it should have for Ya Ya did it! he didn't do himself any favours for sure. In truth, he is one of the very few of our really big names in recent years where it went a bit sour.
Toure was a 'machine' that season wasn't he!
Almost unstoppable at times. Personally I
always feel that season gets a bit overlooked in terms of how good we were and what an exciting end to the season it was (although even though it went to the wire, the last game was pretty relaxed and comfortable)
I'm sure others would have noticed, but he's in the shirt from a couple of seasons later isn't he!!

WTF?!?!

Why is Yaya celebrated?

The guy is all about money and couldn't give a fuck about city. Pep had to drive him out of our squad.

Yes Yaya was a great player... but even if he weren't disrespectful towards us... he was fucking lazy at times. When he actually gave a shit, he was unstoppable going forward and was a force for defence. But mostly he was fucking lazy at least on defense... still great going forward though.

If Yaya was so great... why did Pep let him leave? Why isn't there a Yaya statue in front of our stadium?...

Yaya is a fucking prick of a person, we were rid of him (thank goodness) as soon as Pep was able to, and this happy birthday thread for Yaya is stupid.

Happy fucking birthday Yaya - and fuck the fuck off.
There isn’t a Yaya statue in front of the stadium because of his comment about Pep having a problem with Africans

There isn’t a Yaya statue in front of the stadium because of his comment about Pep having a problem with Africans
Oh. Otherwise for sure there'd be a statue of Yaya eating cake... right beside the loyal and excellent, total team player, David Silva. And maybe the Yaya statue could be sculpted in a golf cart, alongside Tevez, heading out of our stadium to hit a few.

Last edited:
Absolutely ridiculous conversion on set pieces that. Really did feel like he scored each time he took a free kick
He never missed a penalty either scoring 10/10.

Yaya soured his legacy by some silly antics off the pitch but on the pitch he was one of the finest payers ever to have played in the premiership and we'd be several trophies lighter without his contribution, immense contribution actually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.