Happy Birthday Yaya

100%blue said:
BLUE THUNDER said:
the question is , will we get a fee for him ? or just be happy to remove his massive wages from our books and let him go for no transfer fee.

Surely the club won't let him leave for nothing, if he wants to leave make him take the hit not us.

Lets not forget the 2 amigos, have had past history with his shit-head agent ,so i doubt they will stand for his shit again(it will be on the clubs terms)
if the big fking baby want to engineer a move away

£224,000 pounds a week and unavailable over massive part of season at ACON, and comes back shagged out!
walks about and sulks for getting no cake. Will I miss that....er

He's a brilliantly gifted player, but equally lazy and spoilt - good riddance.

I think it's a bit cheap of the club just to buy him another cake this year. We should give him the day off on Sunday, and the Sunday after that, and the Sunday after that. Yaya deserves it.

If the rumours are true, I think the club buying him a cake this year is the worst thing they can do. Just giving in to his tantrums to keep the peace is not a good idea (IMO of course) Tail wagging dog and all that

mosssideblue said:
If the rumours are true, I think the club buying him a cake this year is the worst thing they can do. Just giving in to his tantrums to keep the peace is not a good idea (IMO of course) Tail wagging dog and all that

I though that was some media joke :/

Worst Case Ontario said:
mosssideblue said:

It probably is, but there are quite a few reporting it. (which I know doesn't necessarily make it true), but I wouldn't put it past the club.

mosssideblue said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
mosssideblue said:

It probably is, but there are quite a few reporting it. (which I know doesn't necessarily make it true), but I wouldn't put it past the club.

All they are doing is getting him a cake like they did last year. They probably do it for all the players, but Yaya is the type of **** that have a hissy fit if it's not done how think it should be done., i.e. makes him centre of attention at event which is meant to be all about the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.