Happy Birthday Yaya

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Yaya agent tells skysports he is 90% certain to leave Manchester City this Summer

Am getting to the stage where I'm past caring. Either he should go or stay but just shut the fuck up.

won't be wasting money on a stamp for his card then, as for the cake i'm rather partial to cake yum yum

the god Gerry Gow said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Yaya agent tells skysports he is 90% certain to leave Manchester City this Summer

Am getting to the stage where I'm past caring. Either he should go or stay but just shut the fuck up.

I'd take £20 mil for him and put it towards a talented young 23/4/5 yr old. We need youth in our team.

Who cares about Yaya's birthday?

More importantly, when is Paul Pogba's birthday?

I'd love to know if the club plans to buy him a cake purely out of sarcasm or won't bother out of frustration with his attitude lately.
Watching that fantastic display by Barca last night I can see why they got rid of him, his style of play just isn't suited to the modern game. I think he'd do fine in serie A where it's generally slower. Overall sad to see such a good player leave but im thankful for all the important goals and moments he's given us.

the god Gerry Gow said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:

This all day long but i guess that is the money grabbing agents aim,to make the fans and the club so fed up we want him to go. There should be a rule against agents and players talking about leaving when they are under contract,a contract they were perfectly happy to sign.

He did a fantastic job for us though while here,a big player for the big occasion with so many important goals,thanks for the memories and trophies Ya Ya!

GaudinoMotors said:
Thanks for the memories. Shame you couldn't leave with some integrity.

Or Dignity. He's got plenty of fucking pride though. Mind you, the first two are virtues...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.