Happy English identity day.

Interesting and l am sure we could discuss over a pont but which of those various parts of your history made you come into an English forum onto a St George's thread to cause trouble. Would you go into a crowded English pub and shout something out to annoy/irritate/offend strangers?
Bluemoon is not an 'English forum' and Magic hasn't 'caused trouble'.
Jeez....

I have felt his presence all weekend but non more so than last night on the eve of the battle.
As our valiant players march south the only snippet of advice I can afford is to be without fear in the face of the enemy and be brave and upright that god may love thee. Speak the truth always even if it leads to your death and safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That Is Your Oath. Ave Maria and Deus Vult (It's gods will)

Victory: Two Steps From Hell

Music: Victory By Two Steps From Hell
Films: Arn the knight templar, Kingdom of Heaven, Knightfall
Album: Battlecry

Last edited:
What's this English identify title bollocks?

Our forefathers would be squirming in their graves having fought 2 world wars for liberty. My grandad was shot in WW2 and lost a lung to help allow modern day morrons to breathe.

Nowadays we have those taking liberties in trying to make people feel ashamed for being English. Cunts.
Who is trying to make you feel ashamed to be English?

My Grandad was a desert rat btw and he could spell moron.

What's this English identify title bollocks?

Our forefathers would be squirming in their graves having fought 2 world wars for liberty. My grandad was shot in WW2 and lost a lung to help allow modern day morrons to breathe.

Nowadays we have those taking liberties in trying to make people feel ashamed for being English. Cunts.
Why don’t you tag the OP and ask him? Can’t imagine anyone would get upset if the thread title referenced St George.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.