Happy English identity day.

English isn't British. British is British. Wgy yiu wearing a St George and disresoecting the other countrues? I have a mate from Belfast, a prod, one day in the pub I called him an Irish ****. He said.

I'm not Irish. I'm British.

Are you said I. Well, I'm.Scottish and British, English people are English and British and Welsh are Welsh and British.

So you're British British?.

Fucking mental.
I’m Bringlish

I think it's pure brilliant being English but I don't think I would like to be Ginger English. I mean, he even has an upside down cross on his chest ... .. for fooks sake if that's not the devils work and surely he can't have a soul ?

Mods delete if it breaches coc as I'm anything but Gingersist and even have a relative and acquaintance who's one of them.

xpqU49C.jpg
Look like Rugby fans in Rome. Jolly japes, let’s dress as crusaders and sing an old negro slaves spiritual for some reason.

What's this English identify title bollocks?

Our forefathers would be squirming in their graves having fought 2 world wars for liberty. My grandad was shot in WW2 and lost a lung to help allow modern day morrons to breathe.

Nowadays we have those taking liberties in trying to make people feel ashamed for being English. Cunts.

Look like Rugby fans in Rome. Jolly japes, let’s dress as crusaders and sing an old negro slaves spiritual for some reason.
There were Blues dressed like this back on St George’s Day 2005 when we went to Blackburn. City fans singing England songs in pubs.

Top day out! Drab 0-0 game though.

I think you're a fine figure of a man mate. Well i did, before you said you have girly hair n' eat elf food; )

Girly hair? No!! Resplendently masculine and gorgeous. Although I will admit I don't eat meat, poultry or dairy anymore. So, fair play if you are having a go at that. Although I won't give a fuck. :)

My neighbours of Nigerian heritage were flying a flag of St George on the 23rd April.

I rang the police and asked them to remove it as it was offensive.

Girly hair? No!! Resplendently masculine and gorgeous. Although I will admit I don't eat meat, poultry or dairy anymore. So, fair play if you are having a go at that. Although I won't give a fuck. :)
I know you don't give a fuck mate. Such an endearing quality to have, especially when you get mithering cunts like me taking the pish MP; )

To be fair, St Andrew was born in Israel and died in Greece so you're no different to us when it comes to choosing a foreigner to represent your Scottish identity.
At least the Welsh chose someone from there.
Patrick was Welsh.
We kidnapped him and put him to work tending sheep on Slieve Mish.

What's this English identify title bollocks?

Our forefathers would be squirming in their graves having fought 2 world wars for liberty. My grandad was shot in WW2 and lost a lung to help allow modern day morrons to breathe.

Nowadays we have those taking liberties in trying to make people feel ashamed for being English. Cunts.
I'm clinging to the hope the title was a pisstake out of those that need a slap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.