Happy English identity day.

A rare outing for My England Rugby shirt today with its lovely red rose for England St George and Lancashire.
I also have a velcro rose from the admirable Broughton House ex service care home in Salford.

A rare outing for My England Rugby shirt today with its lovely red rose for England St George and Lancashire.
I also have a velcro rose from the admirable Broughton House ex service care home in Salford.
Will your carer be with you? Don't get me wrong when it's IBS Awareness day, I always half crap myself and walk about in solidarity...sometimes it's not too solid. But my hearts in the right place.

Even the Irish bars near me are flying the flag and having St George’s Day party’s.
They are either showing some solidarity towards their English friends or desperate for business and pretending to give a fuck about a day they never have before.
I’m undecided which one it is..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.