Happy Left Handers Day!

write left handed and right handed, yep i'm one of those ambidextrous fucked up folk.
darts- left, golf- right, cricket - right, eat - left. it's no wonder i do not know weather i coming or going!!

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
write left handed and right handed, yep i'm one of those ambidextrous fucked up folk.
darts- left, golf- right, cricket - right, eat - left. it's no wonder i do not know weather i coming or going!!
Indeed!

Two less that interesting facts about lefthandeness.....
1. Im right handed but after yrs of shite putting i use a left handed putter but with a right handed grip, and i now putt much better. Sounds daft but it works for me

2. I had a lefty girlfriend best part of 20 yrs ago and she is still the best hand job ive had, maybe the novelty factor if it but i think the awkwardness of her wrapping her hand right round it made it feel like she took more care and effort over it.

Also, left handed batsmen look more elegant. Take Gower and Neil Fairbrother, joy to watch them both

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.