Happy Left Handers Day!

XxRachXx said:
i think this is a bit well handist !! why dont us right handers get a special day :(

Because your lot didn't get persecuted, discriminated against and murdered throughout history because they used their left hand.

In many European languages, including English, the word for the direction "right" also means "correct" or "proper". Throughout history, being left-handed was considered negative. The Latin word sinistra meant "left" as well as "unlucky" and this double meaning survives in European derivatives of Latin, and in the English word "sinister.'

XxRachXx said:
i think this is a bit well handist !! why dont us right handers get a special day :(
Because we dont know if your right hand is good enough to be deserving of its own special day..........

Unfortunately

Challenger1978 said:
XxRachXx said:

Because your lot didn't get persecuted, discriminated against and murdered throughout history because they used their left hand.

In many European languages, including English, the word for the direction "right" also means "correct" or "proper". Throughout history, being left-handed was considered negative. The Latin word sinistra meant "left" as well as "unlucky" and this double meaning survives in European derivatives of Latin, and in the English word "sinister.'

wow deep :D

XxRachXx said:
Challenger1978 said:
XxRachXx said:

wow deep :D

Its gets even deeper, one of the theories to why there are so thew left handers, just 1 in 10 instead of a 50/50 mix. Is because your lot murdered so many of us and seriously thinned out the genes that lead to left handedness among the general population.

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
XxRachXx said:
Because we dont know if your right hand is good enough to be deserving of its own special day..........

Unfortunately
96qVp.png

Davs 19 said:
You're all witches who waft outside your off stump and sadly you will not live as long as we normal people :)

Yeah, because you're normal ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.