Happy Left Handers Day!

Lucky Toma said:
The word 'sinister' derives from the Latin 'sinistra' meaning left because in Roman times it was thought that left-handed people were untrustworthy.

Bunch of no-gooders.

In Roman times they also felt it was more prestigious to bugger a young lad than make sweet vaginal love to a woman.

That's how right handed people think.

Lucky Toma said:
The word 'sinister' derives from the Latin 'sinistra' meaning left because in Roman times it was thought that left-handed people were untrustworthy.

Bunch of no-gooders.
Suck my 'swings to the left' cock you cockwomble!

What about us people who go the extra weirdness by doing things with both hands?

I can play tennis with both hands meaning no backhand. Same with table tennis. Or no forehand if that floats your boat. I throw a javelin with my left hand but bat right handed. I am left footed. I play golf right handed. I write right handed due to my first school making me hold my left hand behind my back as writing that way was the sign of the devil. I can't wank with my left hand though. I toss pancakes with my left hand but stir food with my right. I can eat with my cutlery in either hand. It makes no odds to me. That's special.

So fuck you left handers with your special day you freaks. Writing like someone is trying to copy you is neither big nor clever.

BimboBob said:
What about us people who go the extra weirdness by doing things with both hands?

I can play tennis with both hands meaning no backhand. Same with table tennis. Or no forehand if that floats your boat. I throw a javelin with my left hand but bat right handed. I am left footed. I play golf right handed. I write right handed due to my first school making me hold my left hand behind my back as writing that way was the sign of the devil. I can't wank with my left hand though. I toss pancakes with my left hand but stir food with my right. I can eat with my cutlery in either hand. It makes no odds to me. That's special.

So fuck you left handers with your special day you freaks. Writing like someone is copying is neither big nor clever.

Left hand = Writing, eating, wanking, gesticulating.

Right hand = guitar, punching (though I never do), luxury wanking.

Banned Tosspot said:
Lucky Toma said:

Bunch of no-gooders.
Suck my 'swings to the left' cock you cockwomble!

You're a leftie too ?

My mum used to say left handed people were gifted. There would have been more back in the day if they wernt slapped the shit out of with canes for daring to not use their right hands

TheMightyQuinn said:
BimboBob said:

So fuck you left handers with your special day you freaks. Writing like someone is copying is neither big nor clever.

Left hand = Writing, eating, wanking, gesticulating.

Right hand = guitar, punching (though I never do), luxury wanking.

Sit on one/both of your hands until it goes numb, then it'll feel like someone else.......

Remember, you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a

Guitar lesson

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.