Happy New year Blues

Happy new year, isn't it pleasing to know we are I good hands.........you rag bastids!!!!

My new year hopes is to be sober when I post again..........although it's very very very doubtful.

Special thanks to Stony, TCi, shady, pigeonio, drone, Gaz (bluemoon), prestwich blue, fetters, DD, Billy, tolmie, Zin, andy(rich mo fo)hinch, corky, lavinda, marvin, ovo
, 2112, oaky, moomba, bigga, mamms, regista, love, ray, nim, fantasy, the two bobs, de niro, and ric for all their input and enthusiasm throughout the year. Plus others that that make BM worth reading. We are what we are.

Best wishes to everyone, petetheblu and family.

Sorry if I missed you...

The biggest thanks goes to my wife, she puts up with my silly hours I work ( 4 Christmases off in 17 years of being together). My bitterness towards anything red, my sulking when we've lost, my lack of memorie to remember anything important and my lack of understanding of how just fucked I'd be without her in my life.....

New Year's Resolution - Trust Pellegrini

Happy new Year to all Blues out there. 2014 is going to be EPIC for City. My NY Resolution is to try to trust our Manager and be more patient if he wants to play Javi Garcia. Anyone else???

Petetheblu said:
Happy new year, isn't it pleasing to know we are I good hands.........you rag bastids!!!!

My new year hopes is to be sober when I post again..........although it's very very very doubtful.

Special thanks to Stony, TCi, shady, pigeonio, drone, Gaz (bluemoon), prestwich blue, TMQ fetters, DD, Billy, tolmie, Zin, andy(rich mo fo)hinch, corky, lavinda, marvin, ovo
, 2112, oaky, moomba, bigga, mamms, regista, love, ray, nim, fantasy, the two bobs, de niro, and ric for all their input and enthusiasm throughout the year. Plus others that that make BM worth reading. We are what we are.

Sorry if I missed you...

The biggest thanks goes to my wife, she puts up with my silly hours I work ( 4 Christmases off in 17 years of being together). My bitterness towards anything red, my sulking when we've lost, my lack of memorie to remember anything important and my lack of understanding of how just fucked I'd be without her in my life.....

Petetheblu said:

Special thanks to Stony, TCi, shady, pigeonio, drone, Gaz (bluemoon), prestwich blue, fetters, DD, Billy, tolmie, Zin, andy(rich mo fo)hinch, corky, lavinda, marvin, ovo

Sorry if I missed you...

Finally, it's about time I made it on to a fucking list!

Happy new year Pete. All the best to you and yours.

Re: New Year's Resolution - Trust Pellegrini

Yes, a VERY Happy New Year to you all. It should be very special. Definitely trust in Pellegrini....pretty certain he's the man for the job. Javi Garcia though.....hmmmmm!!!!

Re: New Year's Resolution - Trust Pellegrini

Pellegrini has shown he has the chops for the job, dragging us blues out of our post FA Cup depression and got us firing again!
Some epic games already this season, with the promise of more to come from a team that now believes! Post Munich, anything can happen!
In MP we Trust!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.