Happy New Year Blues

happy new year blues
8 hour shift tomoz at 6am
on the lash at 2pm
down to coms
lets start the new decade with a win
all the very best everyone.

Happy New Year Blues. It’s been the most successful year in our history.

Thanks for all the great work of Ric and the Mods. It’s been another good year on Bluemoon.

Finally, FCUK VAR

Happy New Year to all Blues,and now perhaps. is the appropriate time to apologise for any over the top postings ive made in anger or drink..its easy to get carried away online with opinions.At the end of the day we are all Football fans..some of us possibly a little too cynical about the way the game is going...its passion for the game that drives the opinions,but ive over stepped the mark a few times in making my point,so to @Blue hammer 85..and others
I,m winding me neck in.. and will refrain from personal digs,which are ,quite rightly ,out of order on here.
Not sure where our beautiful game is heading,lets hope somebody or something can get to grips with the running of the game.....
All the best to all true Football Fans out there.

Happy New Year to All.. I hope everyone stays healthy and happy in the coming year..!

I could have wrote this post DHDI, like you pointed out, it's the passion generated by the team you support that sometimes comes across in the written word as being a bit aggressive when you post..!

Had a lively discussion with a couple of people in the VAR thread recently (bluehammer85 & ScottSinclair) and just want to say to you both, it's nothing personal and to wish you both all the best for 2020 too..!

No doubt we'll catch up again early in the New Year to discuss another crap VAR call when we get (marginally) stiffed again..!.. Ha!

Cheers
Bill..

Happy new year and happy new decade

And here is a picture of the decade start and end summed up

munichs-head-coach-pep-guardiola-greets-coach-inters-head-coach-a-picture-id1039257454

Wishing all blues a happy new year and all the best for 2020; remember that we are seeing some of the best football that has ever been played in this country and that despite being brilliant we can't win every week ( don't worry Liverpool will find that out soon enough!)

Despite all the bickering at times I really enjoy visiting this forum for the wide range of opinions and the comments both intelligent and funny. For me the best thread was the one where Jesus broke his foot at Bournemouth and was expected to be fit for Easter some of the replies had me crying with laughter they were that good.

Enjoy the rest of the season and don't forget if we can't win everything this year then there is always next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.