Happy Sick Swan day!

Wife was away that weekend so I walked to my local on my own. A family of mouthy deadbeat United fans sat down at the next table, scruffy not right dad, munter mum with her munter sister and two hillbilly looking teenage boys. All had Utd shirts that had seen better days covered in snags and stains.

I was talking to another lone drinker on the other table and they discerned I was City and started giving me the verbals in the usual cocky manner. No problems as I can give as good as I get. As the fifth went in me and the other bloke were in stitches and these loons were dumb struck. They were getting up to leave as number 6 went in. Completely bereft and shell shocked.

My beer never tasted so good!
Similar story to my experience.
I was in my local, the only City fan, surrounded by about a dozen United supporters shouting, singing and pointing out I was sat alone.
At 4-1 they started getting a little hostile, the landlord opened his private apartment and let me watch the rest of the match from there in peace.

The Roses getting back together a couple of weeks previous and then this. For a good month my head was in the clouds.

Imagine if we do it again Sunday..
Don't forget...sandwiched between the two....the 5-1 Dismantling of spurs on their own ground.....;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.