Happy St Patrick's day.....

What a load of absolute bullshit of a day.

A day that should really be fun for kids with a parade an entertainment ruined as usual by adults wanting to get pissed up.

I actually went to the cinema with the kids today and avoided all the nonsense. Really enjoyed it, Was much better doing that than getting stopped by drunked up pricks wanting a chat that normally would walk straight passed you every other day of the week.

LOAD OF BULLSHIT.
Where’s this?

There are 3 songs sung here - which one is the most powerful?

Amhrán na bhFiann is a bit divisive for all of Ireland and it’s in Irish so half the team can’t sing or relate to it.​

I personally would love ‘A Nation Once Again’ as the national anthem but it’s probably divisive too. But a really rousing song.

I remember staying back in the stand in Genoa after the penalty shoot out at the Italia 90 WC.
We belted it out and the hairs stood on the back of my neck.

Danny Boy would make a great anthem for me. And of course MuGuigan, who incredibly had so much cross community support, boxed under it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.