Happy with a draw at chelsea

Everyone was saying the same last season "will take the draw", "cant see us winning". First half was a shocker of a game until the last minute when we actually went into the Chelsea half and scored - and look what happened after that when we became adventurous.

Chelsea dont like teams attacking them!

We have to go for the win - puts plenty of space between us then, and it will cement Champs League football cos Spuds just wont overturn it.

Woo Hoo - Arsenal losing at the Baggies!

3 points would be amazing but if we have to defend like mad to get the point i would be ok with it

Would bite your whole arm off, never mind your hand, for a draw.

Another 0-0 dance for me tomorrow, the same as before the Arsenal game.

Absolutely happy with a draw 100%.. But it depends on how well we play and how many shots at goal we have and Mancinis tactics and team choice.

;)

Honestly, Chelsea have looked very weak. The second half against United was the only time I was reminded of the powerful Chelsea side of years gone by. Drogba looks complete shit. Torres too. If that Chelsea turn up tomorrow I am confident we can win. If they are on their game I'd take a draw. Either way I can't really see us losing with Nige back. We won't get bullied, and we are strong through the middle...and Chelsea are as narrow a side as us.

We have had tremendous luck against Chelsea, they were even playing us off the pitch with 9 men.

We beat them in the last 3, but in the first two Given played out of his skin and Cech and Hillario let in soft Goals.

The odds don't lie ,Chelsea are big favorites, and City's recent away for is dire.

0-0 would be great.

We've drawn 0-0 at Arsenal and Tottenham this season with overtly defensive performances. The only chance City have of scoring is if Chelsea score first.

0-0, 1-1, 2-1. Take your pick...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.