Happy with a draw at chelsea

buckshot said:
Call me crazy but I'd hate to let up against a team that City have dominated lately. It would be playing right into their plans.

the results have been in our favor but none of the 3 wins can be called 'dominant' performances.

I say go for the win, we played well as a team Thursday despite everything, ride the wave. If we play for a draw I just know Torres will score in extra time look at the scum, Shrek couldn't score for love nor money but he pulls that goal out against us. I think we need to lay down a statement of intent, bring your best, we are City, we don't lay down, we will beat you, not settle.

why go ta chelsea and play for a draw when we av beat em 3 games in a row n wiv the players we av got we should go ta chelsea n be tryna win the f>>>n game , nd we will win if we attack them , come on cityyyyy

would you take a point at last seasons champions and current champions league quarter finalists away from home?

fucking hell yes

MCFC BOB said:
We will win.

We'll defend deep and hit on the counter like Mancini always does against Chelsea.

i hope so, i would take a draw as well.

i think the key is to have DeJong in from the start, we rally have missed him, i also would love to see Johnson and Dzeko start as well.

----------------------Hart--------------------

--Richards----Kompany----Lescott----Kolarov--

--------------de Jong-----Barry---------------

-----Milner----------Yaya----------Silva-------

--------------------Dzeko---------------------

Would be my team, keep it tight and get them on the break. I would be delighted with a draw at Chelsea.

abu13 said:
MCFC BOB said:
We will win.

We'll defend deep and hit on the counter like Mancini always does against Chelsea.

i hope so, i would take a draw as well.

i think the key is to have DeJong in from the start, we rally have missed him, i also would love to see Johnson and Dzeko start as well.
-------------De Jong----------
---Milner--------------Touré---

We'll have them in midfield.

AJ, Silva and Tevez needs to be our front three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.