Happy xmas

Re: Champions League Away Travel Packages By Coach

spidermanc said:
Thomas Cook have details of travel to Real and on Bluemoon forum they have details of someone running day trip, they are flights though. I think they are taking a reserve list for Madrid if you contact soccer express. Some may drop out if they can't get tickets or further coaches could be put on? I don't know this company so don't know. I would think there would be a few companies who would put coaches on though.

I went to Munich last year with this company very long journey very little sleep but an excellent trip with them, if I go to Dortmund I'd defo go for the over night stay this time as travelling back by coach straight after the game having been on the piss all day was a proper slog.

this might just suit me alot more. prices for flights are rediculous as airlines looking to cash in. will have to look more into this

spidermanc said:
Thomas Cook have details of travel to Real and on Bluemoon forum they have details of someone running day trip, they are flights though. I think they are taking a reserve list for Madrid if you contact soccer express. Some may drop out if they can't get tickets or further coaches could be put on? I don't know this company so don't know. I would think there would be a few companies who would put coaches on though.

theyre a decent coach company, went with them for the semis and fa cup final and again for the 2 community shields. well organised

Coachinnovations.co.uk are running coach travel to Madrid.

It's on their website now and they can be contacted on 01562 743 138

The trip costs £139.

beano46 said:
spidermanc said:

I went to Munich last year with this company very long journey very little sleep but an excellent trip with them, if I go to Dortmund I'd defo go for the over night stay this time as travelling back by coach straight after the game having been on the piss all day was a proper slog.
Alright mate thinking about goin to the dam with this firm what are the rules for drinking and that while we're on the coach

Lescott said:
Coachinnovations.co.uk are running coach travel to Madrid.

It's on their website now and they can be contacted on 01562 743 138

The trip costs £139.

Just checked this out, fucking hell that is one mission. Fair play to anyone who does that.

Woz1983 said:
beano46 said:
spidermanc said:

Alright mate thinking about goin to the dam with this firm what are the rules for drinking and that while we're on the coach

no drinking in uk.
drink on continent!!
can usually take own beer for when you cross the water.

bainy said:
Woz1983 said:
beano46 said:

no drinking in uk.
drink on continent!!
can usually take own beer for when you cross the water.
Would it be just as cheap to get on ferry duty free ?

Is that the only route to Amsterdam? Surely it'd be quicker going from Hull to Rotterdam?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.