Happy xmas

Re: Champions League Away Travel Packages By Coach

When is the cut off point for booking. I would like to actually have a ticket secured from somewhere before I went on a mad coach trip.

Ps, I wont even be telling her I'm going and will let her know when she rings to ask where I am and then it will be to late for her to do anything about it.

The Dam's as bad as Thailand in her eyes for attached blokes to be visiting.

Has the Madrid trip by coach been cancelled?

salfordblues said:
Is that the only route to Amsterdam? Surely it'd be quicker going from Hull to Rotterdam?

The hull - rotterdam ferry is class, but a longer option if you need to be at work friday. The ferry is basically a floating night club. great fun. The ferry back home leaves about 8pm ish each night, so you would need to get the thursday night crossing. You could i suppose go straight to work friday morning from Hull.

When is the cut off for booking this? We're looking at going to Dortmund but flights are looking expensive.

would also like to know the cut off date for dortmund as i wont book til a match ticket is secure and also what happens if u only have about 30 people booking do u cancel the tour because we cant afford to be left in limbo a week before the game

thanks

national express coaches do overnight travel to amsterdam and dortmund going anyday you like and coming back same amsterdam is £80 from manchester return,dortmund £79 [which i am booked on

stay as long as you like;you will not be missed-4post in over a year;must be in Amsterdam all the time.Socexpress is same price;or cheaper;and your with all city fans.

takeabooson said:
anyone booked on one of these trips yet

i was told there are 4 coaches going.
1 of them is picking up in sheffield to get us exiled blues living in yorkshire!!!

Long shot here

Don't know if anyone is interested or not but someone may benefit from this

We have booked Amsterdam Monday to Friday through easy jet 4 of us
Only thing is now one of the lads has dropped out (got a promotion at work training clashes with that week)

So we have a spare seat on the flight there and back

The flights cost us 81.50
Flying out Monday morning
Flying back Friday evening

There is a change of name admin fee of 35 quid for each flight
So if anyone fancies taking one or both of them then there yours otherwise there's going to be a empty seat simple

So would be 75 quid if you want it one way and we can change the name for you

Any one need or want it give us a shout
Would Just do it in cash meet up no bank transfers or anything
Cheers
Kyle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.