Hard to believe

blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:
So we should all just shut up and accept anything our owners do? I don't think so.

Not saying that!

Tell me though, what do you want him to do?

Issue a public apology for upsetting some of us?

Reinstate Hughes?

Admit his behaviour has been disgusting and do the honourable thing and leave our club?

Not of it is going to happen because what he has done is not disgusting, this is a businees, his business and he has the right to say who he employs and who he doesnt, whether we like it or not.

We can all accept that and get on with it or we can harp on about it forever.

You have the right to moan mate, i have no problem with that but for me it wont change a thing as you well know.

People moaned about Hughes and got what they wanted but nobody thought about the consequences. I am reminding you what the consequences could be.

Hughes was given a target of finishing sixth and then the target was changed to presumably fourth. So for me it's safe to say that Mancini's target is now fourth. If he fails to reach his target so then the club have left themselves open to more critiscm for his appointment and so it all starts again.

Everyone involved in football without exception has said this decision was made too quickly and at the wrong time.

shlooney said:
TripleTaz said:
Reading through this forum, it is extremely hard to believe the things some 'fans' are saying on here. I wasn't a die hard 'hughes-outer' (I support the club) but when he went it was evidently for the best, even if it wasn't done in the right way (we do not know what has gone on behind the scenes); if we would have employed him after the investment it would have been unbelievable, yet, I understand some fans expected more time.

Mancini has came in and some fans instantly think he is the wrong man for the job, shocking. These 'fans' are going against everyone at the club (including players), until they leave (then it is a disgrace e.g. Elano, Hughes).

The owners have spent millions of their own money on our club; improved our infrastructure massively and spent massive amounts on players, and are now being criticized by some fans on here? WOW. Have they made any 'mistakes' before this? Do you understand how lucky we are to have our owners?

"evidently for the best". No, not evidently.
6th in the league and in the semi finals of the only cup competition we have entered does not make it "evidently" anything.
Money does not buy my obedience or support. I am not overly fond of the Sheik or Gary Cook. I strongly suspect we are now a rich mans plaything. And, frankly, i am not at all happy at Manchester City FC being that. I respect real football people like Hughes was.

Just where do you think we would be without the Sheik ?

At a guess I would say the Championship. We were borrowing money off Wardle to meet the wage bill ffs !

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:
Not saying that!

Tell me though, what do you want him to do?

Issue a public apology for upsetting some of us?

Reinstate Hughes?

Admit his behaviour has been disgusting and do the honourable thing and leave our club?

Not of it is going to happen because what he has done is not disgusting, this is a businees, his business and he has the right to say who he employs and who he doesnt, whether we like it or not.

We can all accept that and get on with it or we can harp on about it forever.

You have the right to moan mate, i have no problem with that but for me it wont change a thing as you well know.

People moaned about Hughes and got what they wanted but nobody thought about the consequences. I am reminding you what the consequences could be.

Hughes was given a target of finishing sixth and then the target was changed to presumably fourth. So for me it's safe to say that Mancini's target is now fourth. If he fails to reach his target so then the club have left themselves open to more critiscm for his appointment and so it all starts again.

Everyone involved in football without exception has said this decision was made too quickly and at the wrong time.

Yes, Mancini's target is top 4, it's a given.

As for everyone in football saying the wrong decision? Is this the same people that have been laughing and writing about our performances or rather the lack of them?

The only thing i am waiting for is a world exclusive of our owners killing puppies and kittens!

Who gives a shot what they say or think, the only way to shut them up is by winning and 2 wins from the last 11 had the majority of them creaming it over us being shit!

blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:

As for everyone in football saying the wrong decision? Is this the same people that have been laughing and writing about our performances or rather the lack of them?

The only thing i am waiting for is a world exclusive of our owners killing puppies and kittens!

Who gives a shot what they say or think, the only way to shut them up is by winning and 2 wins from the last 11 had the majority of them creaming it over us being shit!

I'm talking about football people not wanker journalists.

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:

Ah, the oh so honourable football poeple. maybe they should all sign a pact pledging to never take a job at a club were the manger has been sacked?

No, it will never happen will it. They all sing the same song, time, stabilty blah blah blah, yet they all have their cv's ready for when the axe falls. Hypocrites all.

blueinsa said:
twinkletoes said:

Ah, the oh so honourable football poeple. maybe they should all sign a pact pledging to never take a job at a club were the manger has been sacked?

No, it will never happen will it. They all sing the same song, time, stabilty blah blah blah, yet they all have their cv's ready for when the axe falls. Hypocrites all.

I suppose it suits your argument to say that so perhaps you should get a job working in the PR dept at Eastlands.

City fans are as fickle as they come, and they come very very fickle. Concerns are concerns though and concerns do not mean people are not behind Roberto Mancini.

twinkletoes said:
blueinsa said:

I suppose it suits your argument to say that so perhaps you should get a job working in the PR dept at Eastlands.

It's the truth mate. Just watch Hughes step in at a club were the manager has been fired! He really shouldnt though eh, that man should have got time as he was right on target with the plans!

Im just pointing out that the hysterics going on at the moment are nothing but hypocritical bullshit!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.