Hardcore Posters...

Hi all, been i'll last 24 hours so not been on and last night felt like death warmed uo so appologies i could not attend our latest meeting. Having read the Ajay thread this morning in the transfer forum i propose we are the "the peoples front of hardore posting"? but this should be a group effort to decide.
Have a great day all and i hope to feel better tonight and come on to post for a bit.

Mills-Mcfc said:
this thread is pointless lol
funny though

Wooooh... wind your neck in sunshine, your avein a bubble aint you! This thread rocks, you aint a fan unless you have posted on our thread ;0)

Edit: p.s. that makes you a fan by the way as you posted!

NathanC said:
So, we got Kaka yet?

not yet, were just playing with the media for the weekend and will sort it next week when we can be bothered.... lol. the way the rumours are flying around were signing everyone on monday!!! should be fun eh.

not my fault! said:
morning... not sure how long i will last tonight i'm feeling rough as and so is the better half.
me too, just come in from the boozer,

but at least we're here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.