Hardcore Posters...

we are a few down due to some news about a guy in italy wanting to come and play for us, we're not so sure though about his ability. people are interested in that more for some reason???? not true fans if you ask me... pffffff, tut n hughhhh

not my fault! said:
we are a few down due to some news about a guy in italy wanting to come and play for us, we're not so sure though about his ability. people are interested in that more for some reason???? not true fans if you ask me... pffffff, tut n hughhhh

Oii hope your not talking football laddy!

Biggsy1 said:
not my fault! said:

Oii hope your not talking football laddy!

god no, opera mate thats all.

brapppppppp otite every bluemoondem inside big shout out to not my fault on the decks. IM GOING ALTON TOWERS 2MOZ NIGHT FREE BAR ZOOOOP!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.