Hardcore Posters...

masterwig said:
It seems we are all either students or redundant.

Goodnight NMF.

even when i sort my job situation out i will not be letting my fellow hardcore posters down... hard to the core!

Bluemoon115 said:
ASH-MCFC said:
Anyone watching this SSN thingy at 7?

I would if I had SSN.

You might hear a loud banging in the morning, it will be me at the door ;-P

Go to Tesco now and buy a freeview box for about £15. Then you would be a true hardcore :P

ASH-MCFC said:
Bluemoon115 said:
ASH-MCFC said:
Anyone watching this SSN thingy at 7?

I would if I had SSN.

You might hear a loud banging in the morning, it will be me at the door ;-P

Go to Tesco now and buy a freeview box for about £15. Then you would be a true hardcore :P

Yeh, I'll just hop on my magic carpet and fly down there ;-P

In my house at uni we have sky with sky sports but don't get SSN. What a pile of shit, people with freeview get it for free but we don't get it. SSN is on SS1 7-9am so I should be able to watch.

Are we ruining Bluemoon?
Just because we want to be the biggest thread?

Where were the naysayers when "What are you listening to?" reached 700 pages. The hypocrisy in sections of the media is astounding.

We have a budget, we have a direction, and so what if that's to be the biggest thread on Bluemoon?

If we spent the time helping old ladies cross roads rather than on here we could solve world hunger. It's ridiculous, we're killing the tradition of the forum. We're taking the forum further away from the common man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.