Hardcore Posters...

Bluemoon115 said:
Yeh well, the lease gets signed later on, on a room that will become a recording studio for a business venture for me and 2 partners.

Lets hope it's not the only thing that gets signed.

:)

Can I have a job... have a good contact in sony that may offer you advice plus I can sing so you could sign me up and make us all rich! no for real do you have a job i'm redundant as of november!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

masterwig said:
Just saw this message for our rag visitors in the transfer section.

poster52330193.jpg

fantastic can we add hardcore posters to the bottom of it? that would be piss funny.

not my fault! said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Yeh well, the lease gets signed later on, on a room that will become a recording studio for a business venture for me and 2 partners.

Lets hope it's not the only thing that gets signed.

:)

Can I have a job... have a good contact in sony that may offer you advice plus I can sing so you could sign me up and make us all rich! no for real do you have a job i'm redundant as of november!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry pal, won't be running properly for at least 3 years (were all still in education, but getting the room constructed now) and will only be weekend stuff, no need for employee's, sorry.

If it works, it works, if not I've got the rest of my life to work 9-5. But there's always gonna be pesky kids in un-origional bands who have too much money ;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.