Hardcore Posters...

mossley_blue said:
Rumours have that City are in for Palacios from wigan?

Thoughts any one?

I think he will add depth but cant see where he will fit in if we sign De Jong and Kaka?
i'd love it if we signed him,decent player and it would piss twitcher off no end,worth 13 mil for that alone

bluemoon73 said:
Ok how much is this club to join and does any of that wierd car keys in the middle shit go on?

Its free to join and we do the car keys thing on a Sunday after we all have tea at Not My Faults place.

More than welcome to throw your car keys in if your up for it?

Word of warning though dont do what the last guy did and turn up with a Motorbike with a Sidecar. I would tell you what happened but been sworn to secrecy by Paddystyle (The Crazy One)!!!!!

paddystyle said:
bluemoon73 said:
Ok how much is this club to join and does any of that wierd car keys in the middle shit go on?
free to join but once your in you can never leave,remember the first rule of hardcore is that there is no hardcore

can i talk to fellow hardcores about harcore and also can i do it on a p/t basis as i have work monday to friday, if this is possible i then withdraw my remark about you all being students/doleys/prostitutes and vampires :0)

mossley_blue said:
bluemoon73 said:

Its free to join and we do the car keys thing on a Sunday after we all have tea at Not My Faults place.

Word of warning though dont do what the last guy did and turn up with a Motorbike with a Sidecar. I would tell you what happened but been sworn to secrecy by Paddystyle (The Crazy One)!!!!!
wallace and gromit

paddystyle said:
mossley_blue said:
Rumours have that City are in for Palacios from wigan?

Thoughts any one?

I think he will add depth but cant see where he will fit in if we sign De Jong and Kaka?
i'd love it if we signed him,decent player and it would piss twitcher off no end,worth 13 mil for that alone

Yeah would be!!

When we went to Schalke he and the rest of the Spuds squad was at the airport (Dusseldorf Weeze) same time!! We had a massive City flag out in the middle of the road and you could tell he was thinking fucking mad crazy bastards!!!!

paddystyle said:
mossley_blue said:
bluemoon73 said:

wallace and gromit

FFS......Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Name no fucking names we said!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.