Hardcore Posters...

paddystyle said:
it's ok i don't think that was their real names,well the chick with the beard might've been called gromit,or was it vomit

chick with a beard? ffs has my ex joined this club because if she has she will shit on you all and tell her friends you have a small dick!

bluemoon73 said:
paddystyle said:
it's ok i don't think that was their real names,well the chick with the beard might've been called gromit,or was it vomit

chick with a beard? ffs has my ex joined this club because if she has she will shit on you all and tell her friends you have a small dick!

OK then..................................!!!!!

bluemoon73 said:
paddystyle said:

Don't all ex's do that?

Kind of looks silly when they have been telling their friends for 3 months that your well endowed though. Stupid woman.

Bluemoon115 said:
bluemoon73 said:
paddystyle said:

Don't all ex's do that?

Kind of looks silly when they have been telling their friends for 3 months that your well endowed though. Stupid woman.

my ex girlfriend told all her friends you was well endowed? woman i hate her even more now! fookin north stand for me tomoz i hate it in there!

bluemoon73 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
bluemoon73 said:
paddystyle said:

Don't all ex's do that?

my ex girlfriend told all her friends you was well endowed? woman i hate her even more now! fookin north stand for me tomoz i hate it in there!

PMSL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.