Hardcore Posters...

der-bomber said:
Lads, is there any selection process or initiation ceremony to join the elite band of brothers that is Hardcore-Posters ?
I am very fond of my Location, but H-C seems to be the Special Forces of internet forum posting and something to aspire to.....;¬)
just dont start rowing with anyone, or slate anything city.
welcome

der-bomber said:
Lads, is there any selection process or initiation ceremony to join the elite band of brothers that is Hardcore-Posters ?
I am very fond of my Location, but H-C seems to be the Special Forces of internet forum posting and something to aspire to.....;¬)
Well firstly you do have to change your location to 'Hardcore Posters'. And it's only open after midnight.

No posting is allowed between the time the padlock goes up and 12:00am GMT.

der-bomber said:
any one can join hardcore,there are no rules just stay up late at night,hiding from the missus and talking shite like the rest of us,welcome

der-bomber said:

I am fond of your location too my friend and welcome... You could always add "hardcore style" at the end!

Mills-Mcfc said:
Wheelsy, you cant be a hardcore poster. Once you start posting at 3pm our time, then you'll be one ;)
Trust me, with this Kaka saga I haven't been to bed before 3 this last week.

I'm in the hardcore thread for um, mod related business.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.