Hardcore Posters...

blue dallas said:
masterwig.
what did you think of LOWLINE?

Yeah they were alright. I was very excited when I saw that they were Nick McCabe's favourite band at the moment because I am a massive fan of the Verve, especially their earliest stuff.

The demo for 'Outside' on the myspace page is very good. I didn't think the other songs on there were quite as good but I only listened once. I'll give them another listen now.

der-bomber said:
Lads, is there any selection process or initiation ceremony to join the elite band of brothers that is Hardcore-Posters ?
I am very fond of my Location, but H-C seems to be the Special Forces of internet forum posting and something to aspire to.....;¬)

Oh and posting more than once on the thread should help ;)

Good man Paddy should be a quality couple of days. Heard its a great city too, never visited Denmark, but met a few Danish ladies on my travels around asia, hottttttttttttttttttttt!

woof woof

bcyaa.jpg

paddystyle said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
Wheelsy, you cant be a hardcore poster. Once you start posting at 3pm our time, then you'll be one ;)
Trust me, with this Kaka saga I haven't been to bed before 3 this last week.

I'm in the hardcore thread for um, mod related business.
this must be the easiest thread on the board to mod
It's fantastic.

No bitching, no Rags, no illiterate knobs, general friendliness... it's like Bluemoon circa 2007.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.