Hardcore Posters...

felixbg said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Maybe it's because for the most part we're posting drivel on a football website when we should be out chasing tail?

surely not ?!?!?! i'v not had a night out in town since the windows opened ... it's crazy, infact ... i'v barely been outside, except to go shopping and go to city
Same here mate, only went into town to watch the game. I've become a recluse.

One of my muckers lost his missus due to his obsession with City.
His finest moment was when he stood up in the Divorce court and shouted 'You can take the house, you can take the car, you can take the kids...........but you will never Take The Kippax !!!!!'

der-bomber said:
His finest moment was when he stood up in the Divorce court and shouted 'You can take the house, you can take the car, you can take the kids...........but you will never Take The Kippax !!!!!'
pmsl.

der-bomber said:

lmao ... i had the same, a girl got sick to death with me over my obsession ... was quite funny in the end actually

der-bomber said:
That's brilliant.

Did the gallery start singing Lesson in Pride?

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
der-bomber said:
That's brilliant.

Did the gallery start singing Lesson in Pride?

that really has made my day :-) grew up on the kippx and loved every second of it. *facebook status change*

Just seen on other freds people saying how much they hate Bellamy, like they actually f-ucking know him, whereas Carlton Cole, a team mate interviewed on MOTD said he was one of his bezzie mates and was pleading for him to stay.
When he pulls the famous Blue shirt on he'll get my backing, thats for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.