Hardcore Posters...

der-bomber said:
Just seen on other freds people saying how much they hate Bellamy, like they actually f-ucking know him, whereas Carlton Cole, a team mate interviewed on MOTD said he was one of his bezzie mates and was pleading for him to stay.
When he pulls the famous Blue shirt on he'll get my backing, thats for sure.

Bellars will be the catalyst to really kickstart our season ,imho, and will freshen things up.

der-bomber said:
Hardcore-posting, a G@T and a complimentary shag thrown in for good measure, thats livin'...

Whats everyone else drinking, I'm on Strongbow.
me too one and a half cans left.

felixbg said:
der-bomber said:
Hardcore-posting, a G@T and a complimentary shag thrown in for good measure, thats livin'...

Whats everyone else drinking, I'm on Strongbow.

nothing im waiting for kaka to sign ... iv got beers, cider, a bottle of vodka (with 3bottles of red bull) all on standby

I reckon next Friday at soonest, no reason why-gut feeling

der-bomber said:
This is much better than Mancityfans.net, all the tarts do on there is whinge, I can feel a location change coming on.

hardcore is truly the best place to be ... soundest people on bluemoon are the hardcore ones

gotta agree with that about garry cook aswell ... it's definately been decided now, i think ajays telling the truth when he says its AC's press department thingy who are delaying it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.