Hardcore Posters...

I love talking about all these old shit players. There is a strange perverse pleasure in talking about just how shit they were.

Do you think in years to come some of our more recent or even current players will feature on similar lists?

powersleftfoot said:
Carl Shutt

Conlon was already on the list but added the other two. Can anyone vouch for Rick on this one, 6 game loan according to Wikipedia? How the fcuk do you remember this dude after all your heavy weekends Rick haha?

mancmackem said:
I'm not going Stoke, didn't fancy it for some reason but it's £50 saved for the possible Copenhagen game. The aways i always look for are below (Hull for this season): -

Newcastle
Sunderland
Blackburn
Wigan
Bolton (if they stopped ripping us off)
Hull

Don't fancy the London games as i hate the south (my bearbug i guess). I love the North East so they're always top of my list. Did the Tue/Wed night game a couple of seasons back.

i hate the southern games ... dunno why just hate london so so much.

masterwig said:
I love talking about all these old shit players. There is a strange perverse pleasure in talking about just how shit they were.

Do you think in years to come some of our more recent or even current players will feature on similar lists?

Vassell i guess will be the current one for the doom and gloom merchants. Got to remember we only paid £2million for him, which is like a £250k buy if we was back in the second division. Maybe Ball but i don't think he has been that bad apart from the past 2/3 games, he has been terrible. Jo could be the next Bradbury in terms of money paid at the time, £3.5m for an ex army who just came from the non league to Pompey, Frank Clark must have dropped a pill or something to agree to spend Frannie Lees toilet roll money in that way.

felixbg said:
i hate the southern games ... dunno why just hate london so so much.

I can't really talk about my views of the south or southern people (especially Londoners) on here as it got me into some hot water with some people on here. But basically, i work in a call centre and when you see an 0208/0207 number come up on the phone you heart drops inside. I won't go into the reasons, maybe in Mary D's or somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.