Hardcore Posters...

I don't remember a lot of Grant to be honest. He sounds shit but going by name alone isn't very fair.

mancmackem said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
Tony Grant wasn't very good either.

I didn't think that Grant was that bad tbh. Didn't ever have a world beater like Bishop could even when he was getting on with us 32/33. Remember being right behind his goal against Leeds in the FA Cup 3rd round. I'll put Grant to the vote for the list!

I just never rated him, always looked the weak link in Joe Royle's Division 1 promotion season.

powersleftfoot said:
Trouble thinking at the moment. Stayed out all night sat then a good taste sunday. My heads fucked.
We had a few shit germans in the 80's. Gaudino .....fuck can't think know keeper? Couldn't kick

haha what in town? ... and yea ike immel wasn't anything special at all !!! tony grant didnt really do anything at all

Daniel Sturridge said:
mancmackem said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
Tony Grant wasn't very good either.

I didn't think that Grant was that bad tbh. Didn't ever have a world beater like Bishop could even when he was getting on with us 32/33. Remember being right behind his goal against Leeds in the FA Cup 3rd round. I'll put Grant to the vote for the list!

I just never rated him, always looked the weak link in Joe Royle's Division 1 promotion season.

I agree he was a stopgap, paid £400k for him from Everton, but he rarely gave the ball away but yeah he did not track back or put a tackle in. Think he had a complex due to bad knee injuries during his time at Everton. If Whitley had a bad game teams could walk through us at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.