Hardcore Posters...

paddystyle said:
Bluebird1 said:
paddystyle said:
sue i know how to treat a lady ;0)

A gentleman and flatterer as well, this won't do your Hardcore image any good though lol!
most people don't actually get hardcore,it was started for anyone on late at night,to have a relaxed,chilled conversation,with no insults,name calling,wums or itks,it's the loveshack baby

Must admit the name calling of our little bar next door has calmed down now (apart from a Mr Sturridge). I like it on here, must remember to bring a bottle next time though:-)

Bluebird1 said:
paddystyle said:
Bluebird1 said:
paddystyle said:
sue i know how to treat a lady ;0)

A gentleman and flatterer as well, this won't do your Hardcore image any good though lol!
most people don't actually get hardcore,it was started for anyone on late at night,to have a relaxed,chilled conversation,with no insults,name calling,wums or itks,it's the loveshack baby

Must admit the name calling of our little bar next door has calmed down now (apart from a Mr Sturridge). I like it on here, must remember to bring a bottle next time though:-)
reading through the posts on there ,i'd say it's mostly meant tonuge firmly in cheek

Gelsons Dad said:
paddystyle said:
Gelsons Dad said:
not so bad paddy.
missus is away with work so I'm up all night with the hardcore tonight.
and jessica alba?

;-)

but I have a chit that gives me permission to lust over Jessica and Scarlett Johansson so no worries.
nice one mate,where do you get them chits,could be doing with a few dozen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.