Hardcore Posters...

Biggsy1 said:
Morning hardcore hope were all well, watching dead presidents at the mo, and watched the Butterfly effect before pretty good film.

So whats happening with you guys and of course Bluebird!

I quite enjoyed butterfly effect but I remember a few inconsistencies. I'll have to watch it again now to find them!!!

Gelsons Dad said:
Biggsy1 said:
Morning hardcore hope were all well, watching dead presidents at the mo, and watched the Butterfly effect before pretty good film.

I quite enjoyed butterfly effect but I remember a few inconsistencies. I'll have to watch it again now to find them!!!

Oh yeah, Morning Biggsy

Biggsy1 said:

Morning Biggsy. Been very quiet tonight on Bluemoon, guess the others must have a life :-(

Biggsy1 said:
Morning GD,

its shit there's no game on this weekend, is it me or does it feel like we've hardly played recently!

Definitely getting withdrawal symptons. Even Alty (my local team) has changed their fixture and are playing away now!!!!!

Bluebird1 said:
Biggsy1 said:
Morning GD,

its shit there's no game on this weekend, is it me or does it feel like we've hardly played recently!

Definitely getting withdrawal symptons. Even Alty (my local team) has changed their fixture and are playing away now!!!!!
i have to clean the gutters tomorrow,it's fucking freezing here as well

Biggsy1 said:
Morning GD,

I know what you're saying. With the pompey game called off it's hard to gauge where we are. Are we on the up, or was the wigan game as bad as I thought and we were luck to come away with the points?

Gelsons Dad said:
Biggsy1 said:
Morning GD,

I know what you're saying. With the pompey game called off it's hard to gauge where we are. Are we on the up, or was the wigan game as bad as I thought and we were luck to come away with the points?
i thought we played well against wigan,until dunnie lost the plot,they're a decent side and we made them look average

Gelsons Dad said:
Biggsy1 said:
Morning GD,

I'm well confused with it all now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.