Hardcore Posters...

dannybcity said:
Does anyone watch Skins? Even watching the adverts really annoys me, I just don't get the attraction of watching a group of jumped up little twats behaving like dicks, or have I missed something?

When it 1st started it was ok then it got a bit stupid bit like lost

Obviously I can't be arsed reading through 300+ pages, but just thought I'd say hello. Can you anyone give me a brief synoposis of this thread just to save me time?

toby said:
dannybcity said:
Does anyone watch Skins? Even watching the adverts really annoys me, I just don't get the attraction of watching a group of jumped up little twats behaving like dicks, or have I missed something?

When it 1st started it was ok then it got a bit stupid bit like lost
AGREED i loved 1st season of lost
and then it went wank.
SORPANO'S is the only series that was good for a long period.

Ric said:
Obviously I can't be arsed reading through 300+ pages, but just thought I'd say hello. Can you anyone give me a brief synoposis of this thread just to save me time?

Were a hardcore bunch of users, we don't go to sleep until silly hours of the morning and give each other the low down on daily life, we sometimes chuck in transfer news or even maybe a few jokes, were a political movement, and you are always welcome to join Ric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.