Hardcore Posters...

Ric said:
Obviously I can't be arsed reading through 300+ pages, but just thought I'd say hello. Can you anyone give me a brief synoposis of this thread just to save me time?

no calling of anything CITY related.

dannybcity said:
Ric said:
Obviously I can't be arsed reading through 300+ pages, but just thought I'd say hello. Can you anyone give me a brief synoposis of this thread just to save me time?

It's a late night thread which is very laid back, the Amsterdam of the thread world if you will.

I like this mantra, I might even come back. I can still slag Bellamy here though, right?

Ric said:
dannybcity said:
Ric said:

It's a late night thread which is very laid back, the Amsterdam of the thread world if you will.

I like this mantra, I might even come back. I can still slag Bellamy here though, right?

Sorry Ric, that's a no go.

Ric said:
dannybcity said:
Ric said:

We like to be nice here really ;)

Ric said:
dannybcity said:
Ric said:

Afraid not, unless you counter balance it by saying something nice, ie. I don't really rate him, but he has lovely boots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.