Harpurhey show to be "axed"

Anyone watch last nights episode? That programme is not just based in harpurhey but middleton and blackley as well. The sign above the bar in the Cheers Bar "No Dickheads Allowed". Thats TCIB and his mates barred then!

Bollox!!!! To all you slagging Pat off. The guy should be awarded a OBE. He's done the impossible and made Rochdale look like a quaint town in leafy Cheshire.

My equity couldn't take another hit.

unexpected item said:
I've enjoyed it, and the guy from the laundrette that moans about all the women in is life cracks me up. They've gone out and found characters to make the show interesting and would be able to find them in run-down areas anywhere in the UK, not just Harpurhey.

Paul isn't it? God no wonder he moans about them. Does he enjoy being tortured :)

cockneycarparkm32 said:
Watched a bit of this lastnight , I`ve seen that burns victim around , and wondered how he`d got them burns . Poor fucker .

The show seems badly edited , unless they had to cut bits out after the show was slated it all seems a bit student production to me.

Grabbed the bars of an electric fire when he was about two. Said he was facinated with red. Turned the fire on when his Mum and Gran were doing something about the house. Mum though Gran was looking after him, and unfortunately vice versa. Grabbed the open bar with his left hand. Obviously passed out,fell into the bars and they didn't realisae until they smelt the burning. Had to amputate his hand. Awful. No judgements, so unfortunate, awful. :(

BluePurgatory said:
Anyone watch last nights episode? That programme is not just based in harpurhey but middleton and blackley as well. The sign above the bar in the Cheers Bar "No Dickheads Allowed". Thats TCIB and his mates barred then!

We would have a far better chance of being served than you, even with "god" on your side.

pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:

We would have a far better chance of being served than you, even with "god" on your side.

Na you have to be 18 and know where the bar is! I think you fail on both.

BluePurgatory said:
pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:

Oooh, that hurt me so much.
You would have to be the biggest hypocrite i have read on here, and that takes some doing, well done.
How you have not been banned, is a mystery to me. Maybe it is because you are such a tool no one bothers to report you, and we keep you as a little pet.
Say "Hi" to Jesus for me the next time you are "talking" to him.

pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:
pominoz said:

You would have to be the biggest hypocrite i have read on here, and that takes some doing, well done.
How you have not been banned, is a mystery to me. Maybe it is because you are such a tool no one bothers to report you, and we keep you as a little pet.

Haha I dont care what you think about me! It couldnt be half as bad as what i think of you :o)

BluePurgatory said:
pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:

Haha I dont care what you think about me! It couldnt be half as bad as what i think of you :o)

You obviously do, as you would not be so insulting in your responses.
Don't think bad of me, pray for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.