Harpurhey show to be "axed"

BluePurgatory said:
Anyone watch last nights episode? That programme is not just based in harpurhey but middleton and blackley as well. The sign above the bar in the Cheers Bar "No Dickheads Allowed". Thats TCIB and his mates barred then!

You just ooze Christian charity and values,don't you?
Bringing your bitterness and bile to another thread to have a go at others for no good reason.
I'm glad you post on this forum,as a nasty,vindictive little troll like you is the best advertisement for atheism we could possibly have.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
BluePurgatory said:
Anyone watch last nights episode? That programme is not just based in harpurhey but middleton and blackley as well. The sign above the bar in the Cheers Bar "No Dickheads Allowed". Thats TCIB and his mates barred then!

Bringing your bitterness and bile to another thread to have a go at others for no good reason.
I'm glad you post on this forum,as a nasty,vindictive little troll like you is the best advertisement for atheism we could possibly have.

NF stop talking about yourself. I am sure your boys can fight their own battles!

BluePurgatory said:
BluePurgatory said:

NF stop talking about yourself. I am sure your boys can fight their own battles!

I don't fight any battles other than my own,but I somehow doubt you will be around long enough to bear witness to that fact.
We have seen off more deluded god botherers than you over the years,and you present little challenge in comparison.
However,we may just humour you long enough for you to be given the rope you need to hang yourself with,once your novelty wears off and you become simply tiresome.
In fact that day is beginning to loom large on the horizon already.

BluePurgatory said:

I don't fight any battles other than my own,but I somehow doubt you will be around long enough to bear witness to that fact.
We have seen off more deluded god botherers than you over the years,and you present little challenge in comparison.
However,we may just humour you long enough for you to be given the rope you need to hang yourself with,once your novelty wears off and you become simply tiresome.

Oh I am quaking in my blue cotton socks. You really are one deluded fool arnt you. Id like to see things from your point of view but i couldnt get my head that far up my arse!

What's fucking wrong with Blackley or Middleton anyway?

I don't see anyone coming round here mouthing anything like that off.

Wouldn't last long.

No dickheads allowed sounds good to me.

Seems some on here despise Manchester full stop which reminds me of a red I spoke to on holiday once and he said he loved Man U but thought Manchester itself was a shithole. He was from TELFORD! Typical OOT red to be honest.

BluePurgatory said:
BluePurgatory said:

Oh I am quaking in my blue cotton socks. You really are one deluded fool arnt you. Id like to see things from your point of view but i couldnt get my head that far up my arse!

Well i'd rather serve NF, Pominoz etc.. and not have to listen to your religious bollocks...

BluePurgatory said:
BluePurgatory said:

You couldn't get you head up your arse as it is so big, because it is full of stone age crap and bigotry.

pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:

You couldn't get you head up your arse as it is so big, because it is full of stone age crap and bigotry.

Would shoving his head up his arse class as sodomy? I dont his lot are too keen

pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:

You better let NF fight your battles. Your not very good. I could have eaten a bowl of alaphabetical soup and shit out a smarter comment than that :o)

BluePurgatory said:
pominoz said:
BluePurgatory said:

You better let NF fight your battles. Your not very good. I could have eaten a bowl of alaphabetical soup and shit out a smarter comment than that :o)

There you go again! I seriously think he has a book of "witty" putdowns. They are so shit! You sound like a child in primary school, i think they believe in the tooth fairy and stuff too thought to be fair to you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.