Harrison Miles (England u16 captain officially joins City Academy)

Excellent passing range, great technique and vision. Very typical Pep profile signing. Another CDM though so not sure what age groups he will slot in but big fee suggests fast tracking and we are pretty stacked with midfield talent who have come right through the system with us.
What was the fee?

My neighbour is currently on a scholarship at Saints.....I think this is the lad he was raving about a while back, along with Dibling. Will be asking about him when I see him.

Excellent passing range, great technique and vision. Very typical Pep profile signing. Another CDM though so not sure what age groups he will slot in but big fee suggests fast tracking and we are pretty stacked with midfield talent who have come right through the system with us.
Have you seen him play alot then? .....or did you copy and paste from somewhere ;)

Some of the passing ability shown in that compilation is genuinely ridiculous for a 16-year-old, He looks a an unbelievable talent.

Have you seen him play alot then? .....or did you copy and paste from somewhere ;)
3 times, not difficult to spot those attributes is it to be fair? Sibling another huge stand out when I’ve watched Southampton or England.

I would add he goes into a very talented pool of midfield players so no guarantees. He maybe doesn’t have the physical attributes of lads like dado Mascol and that seems more and more an attibute that prospers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.