Harrow town centre for wembley

BlueBoy85 said:
Harrow town centre for Wembley anyone?

Only 2.2 miles from wembley and 5 mins (couple of quid) on the tube to Wembley sation.

Ive stayed round here for work before and it's not a bad little town with a some good boozers where the beer isnt a rip off! A few hotels still up for grabs in the town centre. We're staying here Saturday night.

Would be good to have a load of us here pre and post match.

I was there in '81 - and the whole town was blue. We drank in the Berni-Inn on the central roundabout and were treated to free beer by a crowd of Gooner postmen who had just finished their round.........................good for Wembley, nearby and tube is close to the centre.

We're stopping off at Harrow before the game. Should be there for about 10.30am... leave for Wembley abvout 2pm.

Are there decent car parks near the tube station?

Soulboy said:
We're stopping off at Harrow before the game. Should be there for about 10.30am... leave for Wembley abvout 2pm.

Long time since I was there! - but seem to recall there were some at the sides. Its only a small place though.

we landed in harrow about 1030am for the semi, in the weatherspoons, top atmosphere and cheap ale, 7 quid return on the tube which is 4 stops away about 10 mins on the tube then to the roundabout...

ANY1aBLUE said:
Soulboy said:

Long time since I was there! - but seem to recall there were some at the sides. Its only a small place though.

And dont forget its a saturday so all the doris' will be out shopping.

I'll be there again on Saturday night . We stayed drinking in wembley after the semi. Was wetherspoons and the others allowing football fans in after the game?

Soulboy said:

Yes but they will cost you best bet is either to use the ones in the town centre there are 2 huge parking blocks which are more reasonably priced. Parking near the tube is almost always rammed.

Abbeygoo said:
Thanks chaps - just had a map of the London Underground up and it does seem really easy. Metropolitan Line - that will come in handy when we are trying to find the right line after the game when it will be packed with celebrating Blues!

On the website it says £4.00 single for adults and the journey takes 4 minutes ... simples.

cost £16 from harrow on the hill for me and my old fella for a ticket that could be used on the bus aswell.....free for kids

didactic said:
Soulboy said:

Yes but they will cost you best bet is either to use the ones in the town centre there are 2 huge parking blocks which are more reasonably priced. Parking near the tube is almost always rammed.

Yeah, that sounds good. Cheers

Do they do a big brekkie in Wetherspons for under a fiver? Or is it fucking London prices!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.