Harrow town centre for wembley

Soulboy said:
Yeah, that sounds good. Cheers

Do they do a big brekkie in Wetherspons for under a fiver? Or is it fucking London prices!

Havent brekkie there for a while but there are some decient cafes around and the best kebab shop I have been to right opposite the train station.

les9566 said:
Abbeygoo said:
Thanks chaps - just had a map of the London Underground up and it does seem really easy. Metropolitan Line - that will come in handy when we are trying to find the right line after the game when it will be packed with celebrating Blues!

On the website it says £4.00 single for adults and the journey takes 4 minutes ... simples.

cost £16 from harrow on the hill for me and my old fella for a ticket that could be used on the bus aswell.....free for kids

For the semi went from Watford and back, we never paid either way, not that we were trying to jib it, but the police just piled us on and piled us off...it was like being in Europe with all their free public transport (;-)

stayed in Harrow for semi, the two main pubs are Weatherspoons & O'Neils - one will be allocated for you and one for Stoke.

Unfortunately you want beable to take over the whole of Harrow unlike the roundabout that you seem to be so precious about ;)

didactic said:
Soulboy said:
Yeah, that sounds good. Cheers

Do they do a big brekkie in Wetherspons for under a fiver? Or is it fucking London prices!

Havent brekkie there for a while but there are some decient cafes around and the best kebab shop I have been to right opposite the train station.

Normal whetherspoons prices for a brekkie. Never paid more than £3 for a pint in Harrow. Was a great atmosphere around Harrow, O'niels was particularly good.

We're staying in the Harrow hotel again.<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 9:10 pm --<br /><br />
Lightwood said:
stayed in Harrow for semi, the two main pubs are Weatherspoons & O'Neils - one will be allocated for you and one for Stoke.

Unfortunately you want beable to take over the whole of Harrow unlike the roundabout that you seem to be so precious about ;)

We had both O'neils and the Whetherspoons for the semi. The rags were given Yate's and another pub which I can't remember.

Stoke the following days had uniteds pubs, and Bolton had our Whetherspoons and O'neils.

I presume it will be the same this time round.

Harrow was quality in the semis. Were staying in Uxbridge but will be in Harrow on the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.