Harry Dunn

They have running on adrenaline and anger,i'm sure they wanted to see her but under the set up designed to get trump a good photo op i think they were right to not do it

it’s a credit to the strength of their character that they were able to refuse Trump. I hope they don’t regret it later on.

Anything is possible with Trump and maybe he will pressure the driver to return to the UK to face the music.

Losing your child and receiving no justice is pretty much the start of every rampage movie ever made, yet some cunts on here want to make out that they are somehow in the wrong for seeking justice? This place just gets fucking weirder and crueller, the lack of empathy from some is genuinely astounding. People even calling them out for not agreeing to meet her as part of Trumps sociopathic PR gameshow?

They went to America to publicise the injustice and try and get enough public opinion to make her come back to England and stand trial. It succeeded in getting them a meeting with the President of the United States, the one man with the power to send her back. Only to instead of getting their one big chance at justice, they walk into a living nightmare with a sociopath that thinks that meeting your sons killer should be treated like This is Your Life. I can't imagine how terrible that must have felt.

Good luck to them on their crusade for justice, unfortunately I doubt they will ever see any.
Hear Hear.
The effort put in on here by some to try and make these parents look bad is quite frankly staggering

Hear Hear.
The effort put in on here by some to try and make these parents look bad is quite frankly staggering
I think the problem on here (and social media) is that we don't know the context of the poster.

There are probably people commenting who've never had kids so really can't know what they don't know, or someone who's been through trauma related to parenting, or people who are just lonely/sad/bitter and needing to vent, or people who just feed off getting a reaction.

But the plus on the other side is that whatever we post it's completely irrelevant to the real world. So we are harmless enough - even the heartless attention seeking cunty ones . :-)

Fucked up situation. Appears that being the wife of a US Intelligence officer gives you license to get away with murder.

Hear Hear.

Unsurprising. It always seems be the same culprits.

We wouldn’t be discussing this now if it wasn’t for the media attention the family is seeking. The boy was killed over a month ago on the 27th August 2019. From what I understand, they got in touch with Sky News because it came out the woman had fled the country and nothing was happening. The authorities on both sides of the pond were hoping this would go away quietly.

Foreign secretary has just admitted, the USA tipped him off that she was leaving the uk?? Couldn't make it up

And more importantly has confirmed she had full diplomatic immunity that the US refused to waive when asked by UK gov.

so there was absolutely nothing we could have done to stop her leaving.

The parents were on This Morning again today,they said they had worked with the police to ensure the women got a suspended sentence so she wouldn't be taken away from her kids,the woman should come back on those terms

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.