Harry Dunn

Don't worry. Why do you think Prince Philip has disappeared from view recently? All this hospital stuff was just cover and he's working on Project Underpass 2 as we speak.

Seriously, the USA is quite happy to extradite autistic kids but doesn't like it when the boot is on the other foot.
Spot on. It really is terrible double standards from one of our closest allies.

Trump is one ruthless mother fucker who would trade his nan if the opportunity arose
He is a flat track bully who has never heard the word “No!” except from US banks, which is why he is Putin’s puppet! As President, most people don’t get to tell him “No!” so he acts like the Dictator he has always been in the small family firm. And I don’t say “small family firm” to be derogatory. It was a small family firm with a couple of lawyers and accountants doing all the heavy lifting. It operated out of ONE OFFICE in a large Trump building, but it wasn’t “the building,” it was ONE FLOOR of the building!

His father was arrested at a Klan rally, they were both cited and had to pay fines and change behavior (without pleading guilt) for racist rental policies (his father made his money building rental buildings in and around the outskirts of Manhattan, and Drumpf Jr is only famous for two things, maybe three:

1) He built a gleaming gold edifice with his name on and then blagged his way into old money NYC society, because people thought he had real money
2) He agreed to do the show “The Apprentice,” where he got to act like the big I am, while those who knew him knew he was a crook who swindled contractors and threatened lawsuits for a living.
3) Three trophy wives

He is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the money mentality in America, and he thinks money gives you power, and power allows you to say and do anything you want. In his case, he has become the Pied Piper for every underprivileged white grievance, which might be the best con he has ever performed.

Not a fan. Shocked, I’m sure.

Last edited:
He is a flat track bully who has never heard the word “No!” except from US banks, which is why he is Putin’s puppet! As President, most people don’t get to tell him “No!” so he acts like the Dictator he has always been in the small family firm. And I don’t say “small family firm” to be derogatory. It was a small family firm with a couple of lawyers and accountants doing all the heavy lifting. It operated out of ONE OFFICE in a large Trump building, but it wasn’t “the building,” it was ONE FLOOR of the building!

His father was arrested at a Klan rally, they were both cited and had to pay fines and change behavior (without pleading guilt) for racist rental policies (his father made his money building rental buildings in and around the outskirts of Manhattan, and Drumpf Jr is only famous for two things, maybe three:

1) He built a gleaming gold edifice with his name on and then blogged his way into old money NYC society, because people thought he had real money
2) He agreed to do the show “The Apprentice,” where he got to act like the big I am, while those who knew him knew he was a crook who swindled contractors and threatened lawsuits for a living.
3) Three trophy wives

He is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the money mentality in America, and he thinks money gives you power, and power allows you to say and do anything you want. In his case, he has become the Pied Piper for every underprivileged white grievance, which might be the best con he has ever performed.

Not just power he seems to think it guarantees impunity. Surely he's going to come a cropper before long as an ally to the uk I wouldn't trust him an inch

1) He built a gleaming gold edifice with his name on and then blagged his way into old money NYC society, because people thought he had real money
3) Three trophy wives

So apart from that he's ok? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.